Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Push Present

I just came across these pictures while organizing all of Brenden's birth photos and wanted to share. 


Many reasons I love my husband.
He's supportive, loving, committed, honest, and loyal.
He spoils me with sweet surprises.
After 3 hours of pushing,
my baby's shoulders were stuck.
Code blue.
Eyes closed and in shock.
I was oblivious to what was happening around me. 
Nurses and doctors flooded the scene, physically pressing my stomach to try to get him out.
Oh my husband, my love, how traumatic our story is.
But Brenden is so beautiful and perfect....and healthy...Thank god.
Thank you for surprising me with this.
The best part.
The card from Brenden.  
A necklace with 4 diamonds to represent the 4 of us.
Your sincerity and thoughtfulness always amazes me.
You have my heart forever.

xo, Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment