Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Liquid Gold

This box has been sitting in the nursery closet for months.
A baby shower gift. Lucky me!
My breast pump.
Fancy.
I'm just too busy, too lazy to take the time to read the directions.
Brenden is crying.
 I have lunches to make.
 Clothes to fold and put away
 Dinner to cook. 
Is this what I do all day?
 I just want to lay on the couch and snuggle with Ryan, after all it is his day off.
Brenden is finally asleep. 
So I decide to just do it.
...it was super easy. 
Watch out. 
Now I am addicted.
In 5 minutes, I pumped 4 ounces.
 Amazing. 
I am planning to stash these little plastic bags of liquid gold away in the freezer for a rainy day.

This pump is magnificent! I recommend it to anyone. Thanks Annie and Gma Joanne!
Brenden's favorite meal.
 All for my happy baby....

xo, Tania

2 comments:

  1. I loved my Medela too...glad you are enjoying it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy baby. You did good Tania! Can't wait to meet him ::)

    ReplyDelete