Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Little Tiger

Happy First Halloween!
This was Brenden's first Halloween and he had a great time
...so great that he only took one nap today. 
I know!
We went to Larry's to visit the pumpkin patch 
and do a little photo shoot of course. 
Then, off to Stacie's for a little Halloween party.
 After, we went back home and took Brenden and Kylah Trick-Or-Treating.
  The baby had a blast looking at all of the decorations
 and visiting with the neighbors.
 Someone was so excited to get a pumpkin full of chocolate....
that's me...woo hoo! I made out.
 The weather was awesome and we can't wait til next year...
he will be walking of course.
 Except, I will definitely be decorating my golf cart 
and taking that around.
 Apparently, that's what they are used for too.
 Anyway, Happy Halloween.
 
He actually tried to pick that pumpkin up!

I even let him play on the ground...

Check out the hay in his hand. My little explorer.

So cute!

Say cheese!

Getting a special Halloween treat from mommy.

He loves his daddy!

Off we go!

My little tiger.



XOXO, Tania



No comments:

Post a Comment