Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I Love Our Neighborhood

Can I just say how much we love our neighborhood? No wonder it was the only area we even considered. I feel like I am on vacation every morning. I describe it as a mix of Tahoe and Napa. It feels like you are in the country, but really only minutes from city living. That's the best part. My favorite thing to do with Brenden...even when he was in my tummy...is go for long walks. Now that he is out and in the stroller, he loves them. Every morning after breakfast we go on an adventure and he just takes it all in, then falls asleep. Being in this neighborhood, makes our walks even more special. 

Today, I took all sorts of pictures. The views are breathtaking, from the many vineyards to the mountains, the creek, wineries, tall mature trees lining the very wide streets, no sidewalks, no streetlights, the golf course and country club, orchards of persimmons, lemons, walnuts...., and never ending impeccably maintained houses. I live here! It takes my breath away every morning. The best part is the neighbors...everyone knows everyone and everyone knows that I am the new girl. They literally stop us in their golf cart and welcome us to the neighborhood. Yes! A golf cart....I so want one. Enjoy!

I walk by all of this...and more.

View from the kitchen table

For fun....Up the long steep hill....buns of steel.


The Creek....deer just wander around too.


The view from the top of the hill.

Lots of trees

The Country Club

Persimmons

More Vineyards

Almost back home

Going down a hill

I want one!!!
Our street... the house is at the end of the court. Great Location!
XOXO,  Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment