Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! 
Hope this Valentino sweetens your day. 
We should have named him that:)



My new rashguard for Hawaii! And roses for the girls :)

For my sweet love's bar.

Baby has new kitchen utensils for his cupboard.

Nike Free Runs for the girl because she is not spoiled.

Super delicious. He always finds me something sweet!



Our breakfast... made especially for us from Ryan.

He didn't waste any time gobbling this down.

A latte to start us off right. We love our Nespresso!

Aren't these the cutest?

And the clownin' around begins....




Baby and I needed to go on our morning hike...and we made it!

It's a hard life!

Mr. Right!

What a beautiful day.


Time to play!
And as Mr. Andersen says...."Just because it's Valentine's Day doesn't mean I can't be productive.
So...we went to Home Depot and he installed a new security mailbox.

Happy Valentine's Day!



XOXO,

Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment