Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl Sunday

It was gloomy and rainy all day, so besides Kylah's early morning practice...we stayed home all day. These kind of days are my favorite. I love when everyone is home together and we just do nothing. That makes me happy!

To get us in the Superbowl mood, I spent a lot of time in the kitchen. Ryan made us a Latte Macchiato to get us started. The baby stayed in his pj's all day. I made cookies, pizza nachos for lunch and meatballs, pretzel bites and not really mozzarella sticks (baked instead of fried and they melted) for dinner. But, trying to still eat healthy...I made a spinach, mango, banana and blueberry smoothie. Even the baby loved it!

Oh yeah, the game was kind of boring, but the halftime show was pretty good. 

Go Seahawks! 













 XOXO, 

Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment