Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Not So Little Anymore

My little girl is not so little anymore.
Yes! Kylah is that old.
You know what that makes me?
Older!!!
Time really flies.
First day of Kindergarten

5 years old

Tomorrow night we register her for HIGH SCHOOL.
Yes! I am crying while I type.
I really don't want to and wish I could keep her home with me forever. 
Those children are going to corrupt her innocent mind. 
That is exactly how I feel. 
I suggested an all girls catholic school.
Ryan says that is not the real world.
Hopefully she remembers all of the knowledge 
I have bestowed upon her all of these years.

Boys ruin your life.
I am your best friend.
Don't tell anyone your secrets except me.
College is your only choice.
You can start dating when you finish college.

 She use to agree with me and believe everything that I told her. 
Not so much, I am not that cool anymore.


Now she rolls her eyes,
 thinks she knows more than me, 
is obsessed with her phone and Instagram, 
and rather be with her friends.
However, she is still my sweet girl and I love her to pieces. 




xo, Tania




No comments:

Post a Comment