Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Helping Hands

The past couple of weeks were rough!
Ryan was sick with who knows what....for almost a month....
probably walking pneumonia. Although he never took one day off from work, I wanted him to be able to come home and simply just rest.
In the meantime, in addition to my daily schedule with Brenden
 and trying to take care of Ryan,
I was left to do everything myself without a break. 
I would set little goals for myself while the baby was napping...shower, fold laundry, empty dishwasher, put laundry away,
 disinfect the house of any germs...
Then, my parents came up to visit us for the week and it was wonderful.
 I came to appreciate being able to eat breakfast, take long showers 
and go shopping all by myself...so much easier!
They loved being with the baby and spending time with Kylah.
Grandma and Papa snuggling with Brenden in the early morning.

Papa playing with the baby and carrying him the whole day. Spoiled boy!
 Then they left us....
At least I have my sweet Kylah. Yay Sissy! Even if I can only take a quick shower.



Good thing Daddy is finally all better!!!!!
xo, Tania


 

No comments:

Post a Comment