Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

5 Things



*  Brenden's feet finally touch the ground and he has been jumping like crazy in his Jumperoo. Seriously.....nonstop bouncing for half an hour at a time. It is hilarious to watch him go at it.



*  First antibiotics.... Yuck! However, he loved it.... something other than breastmilk I guess. I took him to see his doctor because both of his big toes...(which are so adorably cute) looked a little sore. It turns out that because his toes are chubby I need to let his nails grow a little longer so they don't cause ingrown nails. So, just as a precaution, the doctor put him on his first round of antibiotics to ensure that he doesn't get an infection. :(




*  Someone had his first interview last Wednesday with a bay area talent agency. He did amazing! Since he is soooo darn cute, is great with strangers, smiles for anyone, and is super easy....they loved him and offered him a modeling contract with their agency. I had to apply for an entertainment work permit and he has his first photoshoot in a couple of weeks.




* Ryan surprised me with this comforter that I have been wanting forever......well it seems like it. Love it!  It's the Hadley Ruched collection from Potterybarn.


* Kylah's Volleyball team won first place at last weekend's tournament!!!!! Now off to Reno for a 3 day tournament. Good luck girls!

XO, Tania

2 comments:

  1. Love the big toes story! We were just talking about cutting his nails, LOL

    Love the comforter too! I almost bought the same one when we redid our bedroom. Luxury!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he's going to be a baby model? I love it! And congrats to Kylah!! :)

    ReplyDelete