Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Fall and many other things

Lots have been going on in our house. 
I can't post it all, but here are some things.
Brenden turned 22 months. 
OMG. Just stop now!
Terrible 2's have officially begun.
Kylah has been playing a lot on varsity 
and her team has won 9 out of 10 games so far.
I guess hoping for a short season was wishful thinking.
We officially went solar! No more electricity bills! 
I sold my first house!
Ryan got his hunting license....I know! That's what I'm thinking.
Harvest time has begun in the vineyards 
and the grapes are ready to be crushed.
It's Fall, but still hot.
More to come.


22 Months!

Go Kylah!

Solar finally!
My first check!

Hot October days!

My hunter!

Make some wine!

Larry's Corn Maze!



He found his way out of the mini maze! My smarty pants.

Just peeking! I just cant.


XOXO, Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment