Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Boys will be boys

I can't believe that the holidays are almost here. 
Christmas shopping here I come!
I love making a list and getting everything wrapped and under the tree.
Well, not quiet yet!
We have a quick trip down south planned for
Brenden's 2nd Halloween
and my 20 year high school reunion.
Yup, it's official. 
I am old!
Then, Kylah starts tryouts for club season...it never ends,
finals for high school will still go on since they keep winning,
Thanksgiving in Southern California
 and a San Diego family wedding,
Seaworld to Celebrate Baby's 2nd birthday,
Christmas,
and I am trying to squeeze in a family vacation
 during New Year's in a tropical place.
Let's see how that all works out!
 Hope all is well.
 Enjoy!

My big boy riding his Strider!

Looking for beer during our annual block party!

He wanted to eat just like us.

More pumpkin patch visits!

Just hanging out in a boat in the middle of the country!

Trains! My first time ever putting train tracks together. Not so good at it.:)
 
XOXO,

Tania
 

No comments:

Post a Comment