Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Where has April gone?

Where has April gone?
It just keeps going and going!
My parents came to visit us for the week 
and it has been so nice having them up here.
Brenden is going to go through withdrawals 
because he has them wrapped around his little finger.

So much has been going on...
my parents came up for the week, 
packing for our Reno volleyball tournament,
planning for our Maui vacation, 
Hosting the end of the year team party,
 Brenden's Christening party in May,
And...
I went back to work! 
I know! 
It just happened so suddenly and I couldn't pass up the job offer.
 It was exactly what I had in mind when I got my real estate license.
A luxury boutique real estate company where everyone knows everyone.
Only 2 minutes down the street from my house, 
I make my own hours and Brenden doesn't have to go to daycare.
This ad comes out in tomorrow's newspaper.
 It's my first advertisement!
 



XO,

Tania




No comments:

Post a Comment