Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Brenden : : 16 Months

Happy 16 Months my love!!!

What a big boy!


+ 10 official chompers. His canine teeth just came in.
+ Loves loves loves dancing to any kind of music. He does this side to side motion and drops it to the ground really well. He has rhythm and he is not shy about showing anyone his skills.


+He is such an outdoorsy boy. When I let him free outside, he loves to pick up rocks, scoop dirt, look for lizards....anything to get dirty. Ughhhhhh! So different from Kylah. And throws a fit when he has to come inside.


+ We are still nursing at night, but only about 3 times during the day!

+ New words include Ball, Play, Book, Wow, Yum

+ You know that threshold when suddenly your baby starts to look like a kid? That has officially happened and I'm dumbfounded as to when I missed this miraculous transformation. I know I am a broken record but it is going by way too fast. 




XOXO, 
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment