Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wine Tasting In Our Backyard

We have lived here for over a month and
 hadn't had the chance to go to the winery behind our house.
 I mean...that is pretty ridiculous. 
Since the baby, we really hadn't been anywhere by ourselves. 
Hello!!! We have a 14 year old
 and we really needed to taste those grapes.
 Good thing it is open daily! 
So this Sunday we made a date and had a great time. 
Keep in mind, I am still nursing my 11 month old and
 hadn't really drank alcohol since before my pregnancy.
 Let's just say that after about 8 wine tastings...I was beyond trashed. 
It was not good. 
But I did not have a headache and did not throw up. 
Woo hoo! 
There has to be something said about that.
 Anyway, we are going to join the wine club. 
So you have to come visit and we will take you wine tasting too. 
It was delicious and fun! 
Enjoy!







The back of our house!
XOXO,  Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment