Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Five Things

 * Holiday Card Photo Shoot....Yes I am starting early! I wanted to take pictures in the vineyards before all of the leaves fell off. It was difficult because my little one wanted to be free.





*Dr. Seuss First Birthday planning is in the works. Here is a sneak peek!




*It's Christmas time! I know this because Trader Joe's has their delicious Gingerbread Cookies with white chocolate frosting. Sooooo delicious and they always run out. I got 3 boxes today!!!





* Last but not least, Happy Birthday to me! Yes, yes, yes, I turned 27 last Thursday. I woke up to my favorite...peanut butter and chocolate, we went to locals night at the winery for wine and appetizers, my hubby surprised me with a chandelier in my closet, and my mother in law sent me my first virtual gift card from Sur La Table. Good thing because I wanted new pots and pans and these are super fancy.





XOXO,


Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment