Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Kylah : : 14 Years Old

Happy 14th Birthday girl! 

I can't believe that you are fourteen years old today! It seems not to long ago when you loved to be swaddled in order to fall sleep and always had your pacifier in your mouth. Time goes by too quickly. You are about to start high school in a couple of weeks. Oh my goodness! My little girl is not so little anymore. In fact, you are much taller than me.

You have grown up to be a wonderful little woman and I am so proud to be your mommy. I know that you will excel in high school and I can't wait to cheer you on at your volleyball games.  I hope this birthday brings you lots of happiness. It's so special that Brenden turned 8 months old today too. Oh he loves his big sister.  I love you very much! 

For your 14th birthday you went to the One Direction concert with your friend Anna and spent the day at the beach house in Balboa Island with family and best friend Emily.


Pink Champagne cake from The Madonna Inn



Kylah and her best friend Emily. We brought her down south for the week.






With cousins and Emily









XOXO,

Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment