Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

5 Things

 *  Well...I can't use this small swing anymore! I use to put it in front of my vanity and sit him in there while I showered, but this is what he was doing when I came out.


 *  Woo hoo! Kylah got accepted to Justin-Siena. It was a pretty intense application process, but she is in. So looking forward to High School....not excited about eating Cup O' Noodles for dinner everyday. :)


 *Disneyland ticket prices increased this summer. Good thing I found these gift cards at Safeway selling for the old prices. So glad baby is free!!! Brenden is going to love it...us too of course.


 * Congratulations EJ! Kylah's older brother graduated from UCLA yesterday. We are so very proud of him. We can't wait to celebrate with him.



*  Larry's Produce had it's opening day today! It always opens sometime in June and closes in December before the holidays. If there is such a thing as a "blockbuster" produce stand, this place is it. Everything is local and I love to stock up on produce and fill bags up and walk out of there without hitting $20.  You also get to enjoy a beautiful scenic drive through the country.  

XO, Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment