Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

It was that time of the year again!
Happy Birthday to me.
I had a great day with my two boys.
Ryan surprised me and took the day off to spend time with us.
We had a great breakfast of Caramel Lattes and Pain Chocolate, 
went shopping on Bay St. in Emeryville, 
had a quiet lunch while the baby fell asleep in the stroller,
and even stopped by Ikea...always fun.
Kylah was at school and volleyball practice at usual, 
but she surprised me with a 2lb bag of my favorite...Reese's peanut butter cups.
I am one lucky lady.
They make me the happiest.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes.




He must be getting ready for his bday!

The view was gorgeous as usual and I love looking at the chimes I got.


He fell asleep just in time for us to have a quiet lunch.

Taking a shopping break!

No teen sitter tonight, so we ordered scallops, wedge salad, creme brulle and sticky toffee pudding from the club to go.


He loved it!

My happiness!

My love!
Can't wait for this!

Ikea fun!

XO,

Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment