Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Updates

It's been awhile since my last post! 
The Andersens have been pretty busy this summer.
 Ryan was on vacation for 2 weeks,
 my parents came to visit for 2 weeks,
 Kylah started volleyball conditioning for high school,
 and I am just trying to balance home, work and kids.
Oh yeah, and I have found Instagram.
 Whew! 
Also, lots of baby updates...
Enjoy!


He smiles with his whole face!

We joined the Country Club and have been enjoying every minute of it. Baby loves the baby pool!
Playing at Country Club daycare. First time ever with anyone else. He did great! We get a chance to workout at the gym, play tennis, hit golf balls, lounge at the pool, or just go to one of the restaturants.

First time on a swing!

Wanting to be a big boy and climb to the top!

Ryan and I are getting back into the swing of things.

Using utensils well!

Goodbye highchair!

Vball started so baby and I have been spending lots of shopping time in Napa.
Playing outdoors with Papa!

Family photo session

I love this picture! We went to take a walk through this sunflower patch.

Trying to get dirty... of course.
Real Estate has been so fun for me. I get to make my own schedule and stay home with the baby as well as just run down the street to the office anytime. Love it!

No smile here!
XO,

Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment